Dr. Alik Rosenfeld
Senior Ophthalmologist, Specialist in retina and cataract diseases and operations.
Graduate of the Sackler Medical Faculty, Tel-Aviv University, B.M.Sc, MD from Tel Aviv University.
Dr. Rosenfeld is involved in medical research, leading innovative clinical studies. His research and surgical operations has been extensively published and presented in professional literature and conferences in both Israel and abroad, while instructing students, interns and residents in ophthalmology. Dr. Rosenfeld is a member in good standing of the Israel Medical Association, the Ophthalmologist Union and the Retina Society in Israel. In addition, Dr. Rosenfeld consults and is occupied in various fields of medical innovation, development of therapeutic and diagnostic technologies and collaborations with technology companies and pharmaceutical companies.
Fields of expertise
- Cataract removal procedures, including via laser.
- Advanced contact lenses implantation (Toric and multifocal lenses)
- Complex cataract removal procedures.
- Retina surgical procedures to treat epiretinal membrane (ERM), macular gaps, vitreous bleeding, macular gaps, retina separations, and surgical treatment of diabetic eye complications.
- Treatment of degenerative diseases of the retina (such as AMD), diabetic eye and blood vessel blockage of the retina, including injection to the eye of Avastin, Eylia and Lucentis
- Retinal laser treatment
Haduvdvan 7, Kiryat Ono, fourth floor
Habarzel 28, Medica, Ramat Hahayal, Tel-Aviv
Dr. Rosenfeld receives patients through the HMOs, in arrangement with all insurance companies, and privately.
Make contact now to set up a consultation